Articles that are currently available include those detailed below, previously published in the IPP Payroll Professional Magazine as a series looking at the TUPE process and it's effects on staff, systems and operational processes.
For a PDF copy of an article please email:
and advise which article(s) you would like to receive.
1. General TUPE Information
2. Defining your requirements to help you in choosing a new payroll/HR system
3. Evaluating and deciding on a new supplier, including the whole procurement cycle
4. Consolidating payrolls from multiple frequencies and pay dates to a single payroll (HR and Payroll perspective)
5. Performance Management - getting the best out of your teams
6. Re-engineering operational processes
7. Staff Motivation - how to keep your team happy and satisfied in their work and set real objectives